Some of The Most Successful Amazon Products Right Now
At Markethustl, we come across a lot of products. Some of them are brilliant, some of them odd, and some of them just variations of similar products that already is selling on Amazon. While we wish all of our clients the best in successful and fruitful ventures, certain products stand out as particularly useful and unique, items we believe will become successful Amazon products.
To be one of the top dogs on Amazon, there are multiple factors that get you the conversions you need. Yes, a lot of it is based on keywords, content, organic sales, ranking campaigns, and reviews. However, when it comes right down to it, if you don’t have a product that a person has deemed necessary in their lives, your brand won’t grow.
What’s great about Amazon is that people can find just about anything on it -even things they didn’t know existed. And stumbling upon a product that nobody was aware existed while also realizing its EXACTLY what they need. This can lead to a cult-like following and huge, gross sales.
Here are 16 of the most insanely handy products currently selling on Amazon and are a testament to the value of finding the right product for the right niche.
A fair warning: this product is just about as disgusting as the name suggests. That being said, this product is incredibly effective and something every single person with hair and a shower needs. (So, essentially, everybody.) It’s a “barbed” wand that easily goes in kitchen sinks and shower drains and picks up any hair, food, or debris stuck in the drain that products like Draino simply can’t dissolve.
Kinsa Smart Stick Thermometer
This product is a god-send for new parents. Babies and toddlers can’t communicate what their symptoms are when they are sick. Unfortunately, your pediatrician isn’t always readily available in the middle of the night. With the Kinsa Smart Stick Thermometer, you can get a thermometer that plugs into your phone and reads the results directly on your phone. Not only does it require no batteries, but the app gives you instructions on what to do based on your child’s weight, age, temperature, and symptoms.
To find out more about this awesome Amazon product, click here.
The FURemover Broom
Ever wish you good exchange your mop, broom, vacuum, power pressure, and lint remover for one product? Well, now you can with this super handy broom that cleans up liquid, dirt, dust, and fur. It has an adjustable handle that expands for hard to reach places like windowsill ledges and you can even use it on blinds. There’s no such thing as “fun” cleaning, but at least this product makes your life substantially easier.
To find out how this product works, check out the video here.
To buy it because, who the heck wouldn’t want it, you can find it on Amazon here.
Handheld Heat Bag Sealer
Just shut up and take our money on this one. Of all the products listed in this article, this has to be one of the most convenient of them all. Well, at least if you eat a lot of packaged food, anyway.
No more worrying about chip clips or plastic sealable bags, freezer bags, aluminum, or tupperware. These gadgets use heat to reseal bags like chips, and crackers.It’s also environment friendly, cutting back on paper and plastic waste. The awesomeness is strong with this one. Check out how to use it here.
If you’re like me, you’ve probably already clicked on Amazon to purchase these, but if you need the link, find it here.
Sugru Moldable Glue
If you consider yourself the MacGyver of the 21st century, then you need to add this to your box of tricks (or tools). The Sugru glue feels like putty and it can mold to just about anything. However, it’s hold is more comparable to gorilla glue, so you can actually use it to fix a lot of items around your house or office like leaks. It’s non-toxic and totally kid-friendly, which makes this product an A+ invention in our book.
Buy it here.
Handy Laundry Wool Dryer Balls
These may not be as “wow”-inducing as some of the other products that made the list, but they certainly are handy and can cut back on pesky wrinkles and lint when washing and drying your clothes. Organic, toxic-free, and reusable, these little balls are far superior to dryer sheets, helping you cut back on expenses and ironing time.
Check them out on Amazon.
The Mighty Handle
Moms everywhere will rejoice once they discover how useful these gadgets are. This isn’t to exclude anyone else from using them, as they literally are useful for anyone that has to carry loads of items. It’s just that, if you are a mom, shuffling kids around along with personal items, shopping bags, and grocery bags, these Mighty Handles are a lifesaver! These handle loop around multiple bag handles, relieving you of access weight, awkward carrying angles, grocery bags breaking and tearing, and straps digging into the palms of your hand. They are small and lightweight so you can just throw them in your purse for those days you’re running around doing errands.
Interested? Click here.
Moo Natural Air Freshening Bag
This product, comprised of bamboo charcoal (yes, that’s a thing – Google it), is touted as being a miracle cure for bad odors. Put it in your car, your closet, your gym bag, or the kitchen to seep up areas that have a funk. It supposedly is far superior to products like Lysol and, instead of just covering up the smell, it actually soaks it up, ridding the area of bad scent all together.
Have a stinky family member that could use this? Click here.
Harperton Nail Clippers
Apparently, there are all sorts of people walking around, frustrated at the aesthetics of their boring, old, nail clippers, because as far as we can tell, these stainless steel nail clippers are the latest rage simply based on their sleek looks. Granted, they do look top-of-the-line, but it’s just one of those products that you almost have to scratch your head, wondering how or why they skyrocket to instant success.
Want clippers that are as nice looking as your actual nails? Order them here.
Apparently we have a hair-clogging, bathtub crisis around the world because here is another product that fits in your drain to keep hair from clogging your it. It’s better than most bathtub plugs and strainers because it goes deep into the piping to capture all the nitty-gritty stuff you don’t want in there. Also it has a cool name, so there’s that.
Magnogrip Magnetic Wristband
Tired of getting screwed? Well, so were the inventors of the Magnogrip wristband. This wrist bracelet is great for home repair, carpenters, plumbers, or really anyone who uses things like screws and bolts to fix things. Tiny metal parts like screws get lost easily and are a pain in the butt to reach for when you’re in an awkward spot like under a sink or on a rooftop. The band is magnetic, so it keeps tiny screwdrivers, nails, and bolts literally at arms reach. No more worrying about losing metal pieces in a fix-it situation.
Get your bands here.
Gak is a 90’s gag-gift that has made a comeback in ways no one anticipated. Now, you can use it to clean hard-to-reach places like filters, keyboards, crevices, and much more. The material literally lifts microorganisms, dirt, and germs where dusters and rags can’t get to. It even leaves behind a lemon scent. Don’t believe us? Check this out and if you want to buy it? Here ya go!
IPELY Backseat Purse Hanger
A resounding “hallelujah” from women (and some men) everywhere! These clip-on car accessories allow you to hang purses, grocery bags, computer bags, and briefcases on the back of your seat, allowing for more leg room , organization, and space while also preventing your possessions from getting dirty or trampled on. While hooks for tables and the bottom of bars are popular, these take purse-hanging to a whole new level.
Want one? So do we! Click here to get your very own “bag saver.”
Prepworks by Progressive Can Colander
Don’t like fish juice in your tuna or syrup in your canned pears? If you’re like 99% of the population, then you probably don’t, which is why you might be able to benefit from this product – The Can Colander. It’s a plastic, miniature cover that goes over most standard-size cans and you can extract access juices without worrying about losing any of the actual food. While we never realized this was a HUGE hurdle to overcome, apparently most people do because this product is selling like crazy.
Safe-Er-Grip Foot Rest
Some things in life you aren’t even aware you need until you see it and then you wonder how you survived so long without it. This product by Changing LIfestyles is a great example of that and it’s properly named. Anyone that shaves their legs in the shower knows it’s a balancing act – trying to find a good place to lean your foot against, balancing on one leg while trying to shave the other. This attachable shower footrest provides a comfortable place to rest your foot, keeping you from leaning against the tub’s edge and splashing water everywhere.
We know you want it – Buy it here.
PurSteam Fabric Steamers
Okay, yes, there are tons of steamers on the market, but this one is particularly popular because it’s small and hand-held, so you can travel with it and it rids clothing of wrinkles more efficiently than it’s top competitors. If you’re like me and absolutely hate ironing, this product is for you. Don’t believe it’s “all that”? Check out this video…
…and when you’re convinced, order it here.
So there you have it! These are just some of the top, trending items on Amazon right now, proving that with a little creativity and understanding the demands of a large percentage of the population, you can be successful, too!
Coupon Marketing Agreement
(“Agreement”) by and between iLoveToReview.com, LLC dba MarketHustl.com, a Nevada limited liability company, (the “Company”) and the undersigned client (the “Client”), effective as of the date set forth above (the “Effective Date”) and covers all promotional campaigns for MarketHustl.
Amazon TOS Compliance
- We are not a review company. We will never ask any member to review a product.
- We have no way of tracking any information related to Amazon reviews
- Providing products in exchange for a review is against Amazon TOS.
- All campaigns are for strategic promotional purposes only
- The term “Coupon Codes” means Amazon.com coupon or promotion codes provided by Client for distribution by the Company. All Coupon Codes provided by Client to the Company shall reflect a Significant discount on the price of the product(s) described above (the “Product(s)”), but need not discount Clients’ ordinary shipping and handling costs.
- Client understands a Campaign Date will not be set until Company receives Coupon Codes for distribution as set forth below.
- The term “Redemption Target” means the numbers of people who use the Coupon Codes to claim a Product(s) from the Client’s Amazon account. Client agrees to provide Company with an accurate report showing such redemptions within three (3) business days of Company requesting it.
- The Company will use reasonable efforts to distribute the Coupon Codes by email, SMS messages or website visitors until Redemption Target has been reached, however, there is no guarantee the redemption target will be reached. The Company will be responsible for the timing, nature, and means of distributing the Coupon Codes; provided, that the Company and Client shall mutually agree in advance to any product description, marketing materials, or the like used by the Company in connection with distributing the Coupon Codes. The Coupon Codes may be distributed in conjunction with coupon codes for other products and/or services, including those of other clients.
- Campaign Fees: Client shall pay the Company the Single Promo or Standard, Basic, Business or Corporate subscription fees which are due immediately upon execution of this Agreement. The Company shall have no obligation to distribute any Coupon Codes until payment in full is received.
- Campaigns: Campaigns are defined as a coupon code promotion for a single ASIN. Single Promotions are limited to a 1 time promotion for up to 200 coupons. All subscriptions can run unlimited promotions per ASIN per month with no coupon limits.
- Client shall be responsible for timely fulfilling all orders for the Product(s) utilizing the Coupon Codes, consistent with its ordinary fulfillment policies, at its own cost. The Company will not pay for any part of the costs or retail price of the Products, and will not provide shipping, logistics, or fulfillment services. Client shall not charge shipping and handling greater than it charges paying customers for like goods.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by use of the Coupon Codes, including, but not limited to, redemption by persons other than its subscribers, publication of the Coupon Codes, or redemptions of the Coupon Codes in excess of the Redemption Target. If Client believes that the Coupon Codes are being misused it is Client’s responsibility to deactivate the Coupon Codes.
- Upon the Company’s request, Client shall provide to the Company the complete fulfillment report from the time of the campaign.
- Client shall ensure that on the day of the promotion that the product price will be at a price that the Coupon Codes will reduce the item to the agreed upon amount as indicated on the cover of this Agreement. Client further promises that they shall not change the price of the item on Amazon for 5 days after the promotion launch date to ensure that the Coupon Codes will discount the product as promised for 5 days after the promotion date.
- The Term of this agreement shall be for 30 Days from the day the Coupons are first distributed by the Company for all campaigns and automatically renewed each month upon monthly subscription payment.
- Campaigns are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and are non-refundable.
Indemnification, Insurance, Limitations on Liability.
- Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless for any liability, damage, loss, claim, cause of action, injury or expense (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising from or relating to any Client’s product(s) or any product(s) promoted by Client pursuant to this Agreement, Client’s failure to fulfill any order pursuant to the Coupon Codes, any returns, reimbursements or the like, or any claim that any product promoted by Client under this Agreement was in any way defective or deficient, including, but not limited to, claims in the nature of negligence, product liability, breach of warranty (express or implied), breach of contract, or fraud (collectively the “Covered Claims”), whether for injury to person or property, or otherwise. If any Covered Claim is asserted against the Company, the client shall have the right to retain counsel of its choosing, and shall promptly notify Client of such claim.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY THE COMPANY UNDER PARAGRAPH a. ABOVE, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, AND THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF EITHER PARTY HEREUNDER SHALL BE THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY CLIENT PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE CONTENT OF THE REVIEWS PROVIDED BY ITS SUBSCRIBERS OR OTHERS, OR THE CONTINUING AVAILABILITY OF ANY FEATURE OR FUNCTION OF THE AMAZON.COM WEBSITE THAT MAY BE NECESSARY TO CARRY OUT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- THE COMPANY HAS NO CONTROL OVER CHANGES TO THE AMAZON.COM SITE, WHICH MAY RENDER THE COMPANY UNABLE TO FULFILL ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER. THE SERVICES HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement, (a) on fourteen (14)-days written notice of the other party’s breach of this Agreement if the other party has failed to cure its breach during such period, or (b) immediately on written notice of the other party’s breach of the terms outlined in this agreement. The provisions of Section 5, 6 and 7 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is the entire agreement of the parties on the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior or concurrent discussions, negotiations or agreements concerning the same. This Agreement may only be modified in writing, signed by both parties. No failure or delay of either party in enforcing any right or obligation hereunder shall be deemed a waiver, and no waiver will be effective unless signed with the party to be charged.
- The interpretation, performance, enforcement, and breach of this Agreement shall be governed and construed under the laws of the State of Florida without reference to conflicts of law principles. Any disputes arising from or relating in any way to this Agreement shall be brought, if at all, in final, binding arbitration pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such arbitration shall be confidential, and shall be conducted in Broward County, Florida. The prevailing party in such arbitration, and any proceedings to enforce or vacate the arbitrator’s decision shall be entitled to recover its attorney’s fees and costs.
- In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is intended for the benefit of the named parties alone, and is not intended to confer any rights on any third parties. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
- This Agreement reflects the negotiation and mutual intention of the parties, and will not be strictly construed against either party by reason of the party drafting this Agreement or the provision at issue.
- Any notice required or permitted hereunder shall be given in writing by mail or email at the address for each party specified below and shall be deemed effective upon receipt.
- This Agreement may be executed in counterparts and through electronic means by clicking agree below.
Copyright © 2021 markethustl.com