OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT
This policy answers the following questions:
- What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
- Will we share your personal information with third parties?
- What choices do you have about the collection and use of your personal information?
- What security measures do we take to safeguard your personal information?
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
Types of Information We Collect
Personal information means information that can be used to identify and contact you. You need to submit personal information to access certain aspects of the Site and the MarketHustl.com Features.
We collect personal information when you subscribe to our newsletter; participate in feedback forms, questionnaires, contests or sweepstakes; purchase a product through the MarketHustl.com Features; or receive customer or technical support.
We collect information from you such as your name, address, email address, telephone number and date of birth when utilizing the Site and MarketHustl.com Features. When registering products through the Site we also collect information about your products and where you purchased your products.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The personal information you provide to us will allow us to fulfill any product or service orders; alert you of new products or services, features, or enhancements; handle your customer service questions or issues; administer promotions, contests and sweepstakes; and notify you of promotions, updates, or special offers that we think may interest you. We also use your email address and phone number as part of the MarketHustl.com Features in sending you messages about the MarketHustl.com Features and other general announcements.
We keep track of your interactions with us, including but not limited to your activity within the MarketHustl.com Features. We may use personal information that you provide to us to send messages to you in response to your request to perform an activity in connection with your use of any of the MarketHustl.com Features. We may also use your personal information to contact you when necessary.
We may use your personal information with non-personal information that we have collected in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the MarketHustl.com Features. We may make your personal information non-personally identifiable by either combining it with information about other users (aggregating your personal information with information about other users), or by removing characteristics (such as your name or email address) that make the information personally identifiable. This process is known as de-personalizing your information.
You grant us a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and fully transferable right and license to use your personal information in connection with the creation and development of analytical and statistical analysis tools relating to the use of the customer data we collect in providing the MarketHustl.com Features (the Analytical Data). We are expressly authorized to make any commercial use of the Analytical Data, including without limitation, sharing the Analytical Data with third parties, provided that we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer from us any part of the Analytical Data that personally identifies any MarketHustl.com Features users.
“Cookies” are small bits of electronic information that a website sends to a visitor’s browser and are stored on the visitor’s hard drive. Like many websites, we employ cookies in certain areas of the Site to allow us to provide information to make your online experience more convenient. For example, when you return to the Site after logging in, cookies provide information to the Site so that the Site will remember who you are on subsequent visits, speeding up or enhancing your experience of the MarketHustl.com Features by, for instance, tailoring content to you. Cookies also prevent items placed in a shopping basket from disappearing by the time you checkout.
Our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Site. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and version, the search engine you used to find the MarketHustl.com Features, if any, which MarketHustl.com Features you use and when and how long you use them. We use this information to monitor and analyze how users use the MarketHustl.com Features, to provide customer service and to maintain and improve the MarketHustl.com Features.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. We take children’s privacy seriously, and encourage parents to play an active role in their children’s online experience at all times.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
Sharing of Information
Protection of rights
If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of MarketHustl.com’s assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of the MarketHustl.com Features, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you through email and/or a prominent notice on the Site.
Additional Information You Should Know About Third Parties
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE ABOUT THE COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Control of Your Information
You may change or delete any information you’ve shared with use by sending us an email. (firstname.lastname@example.org) We do keep records of past transactions and periodically back up information, so it may not be possible for you to delete all information we have stored, and we may retain certain information to prevent fraud and for customer and order management purposes.
Opting Out of Receiving Communications from Us
If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, emails or other announcements, you may unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
Dispute Resolution for Residents of the European Union
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE TAKE TO SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The personal information that you provide to us is stored on servers, which are located in secured facilities with restricted access, and protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure the security of such information. In addition, we restrict access to personal information to MarketHustl.com employees, independent contractors and agents who need to know this information in order to develop, operate and maintain the MarketHustl.com Features. All MarketHustl.com personnel who have access to this information are trained in the maintenance and security of such information. However, no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or through the use of any of the MarketHustl.com Features and you acknowledge and agree that you provide such information and engage in such transmissions at your own risk. Once we receive a transmission from you, we will endeavor to maintain its security on our systems.
EUROPEAN COMMISSION’S DIRECTIVE ON DATA PROTECTION – SAFE HARBOR
MarketHustl.com adheres to the Safe Harbor Principles that were established by the U.S. Department of Commerce in consultation with the European Commission to comply with the European Commission’s Directive on Data Protection.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US
This Website uses Google Analytics
This Website also uses Google AdWords, Remarketing, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, custom audiences and potentially other online advertising services and tactics
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin or visiting http://www.google.com/settings/ads
On Facebook, users can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting and learn more at www.aboutads.info/choices and https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads
We may also use other 3rd party remarketing services and/or other online advertising services such as Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIN, and others.
Coupon Marketing Agreement
(“Agreement”) by and between iLoveToReview.com, LLC dba MarketHustl.com, a Nevada limited liability company, (the “Company”) and the undersigned client (the “Client”), effective as of the date set forth above (the “Effective Date”) and covers all promotional campaigns for MarketHustl.
Amazon TOS Compliance
- We are not a review company. We will never ask any member to review a product.
- We have no way of tracking any information related to Amazon reviews
- Providing products in exchange for a review is against Amazon TOS.
- All campaigns are for strategic promotional purposes only
- The term “Coupon Codes” means Amazon.com coupon or promotion codes provided by Client for distribution by the Company. All Coupon Codes provided by Client to the Company shall reflect a Significant discount on the price of the product(s) described above (the “Product(s)”), but need not discount Clients’ ordinary shipping and handling costs.
- Client understands a Campaign Date will not be set until Company receives Coupon Codes for distribution as set forth below.
- The term “Redemption Target” means the numbers of people who use the Coupon Codes to claim a Product(s) from the Client’s Amazon account. Client agrees to provide Company with an accurate report showing such redemptions within three (3) business days of Company requesting it.
- The Company will use reasonable efforts to distribute the Coupon Codes by email, SMS messages or website visitors until Redemption Target has been reached, however, there is no guarantee the redemption target will be reached. The Company will be responsible for the timing, nature, and means of distributing the Coupon Codes; provided, that the Company and Client shall mutually agree in advance to any product description, marketing materials, or the like used by the Company in connection with distributing the Coupon Codes. The Coupon Codes may be distributed in conjunction with coupon codes for other products and/or services, including those of other clients.
- Campaign Fees: Client shall pay the Company the Single Promo or Standard, Basic, Business or Corporate subscription fees which are due immediately upon execution of this Agreement. The Company shall have no obligation to distribute any Coupon Codes until payment in full is received.
- Campaigns: Campaigns are defined as a coupon code promotion for a single ASIN. Single Promotions are limited to a 1 time promotion for up to 200 coupons. All subscriptions can run unlimited promotions per ASIN per month with no coupon limits.
- Client shall be responsible for timely fulfilling all orders for the Product(s) utilizing the Coupon Codes, consistent with its ordinary fulfillment policies, at its own cost. The Company will not pay for any part of the costs or retail price of the Products, and will not provide shipping, logistics, or fulfillment services. Client shall not charge shipping and handling greater than it charges paying customers for like goods.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by use of the Coupon Codes, including, but not limited to, redemption by persons other than its subscribers, publication of the Coupon Codes, or redemptions of the Coupon Codes in excess of the Redemption Target. If Client believes that the Coupon Codes are being misused it is Client’s responsibility to deactivate the Coupon Codes.
- Upon the Company’s request, Client shall provide to the Company the complete fulfillment report from the time of the campaign.
- Client shall ensure that on the day of the promotion that the product price will be at a price that the Coupon Codes will reduce the item to the agreed upon amount as indicated on the cover of this Agreement. Client further promises that they shall not change the price of the item on Amazon for 5 days after the promotion launch date to ensure that the Coupon Codes will discount the product as promised for 5 days after the promotion date.
- The Term of this agreement shall be for 30 Days from the day the Coupons are first distributed by the Company for all campaigns and automatically renewed each month upon monthly subscription payment.
- Campaigns are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and are non-refundable.
Indemnification, Insurance, Limitations on Liability.
- Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless for any liability, damage, loss, claim, cause of action, injury or expense (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising from or relating to any Client’s product(s) or any product(s) promoted by Client pursuant to this Agreement, Client’s failure to fulfill any order pursuant to the Coupon Codes, any returns, reimbursements or the like, or any claim that any product promoted by Client under this Agreement was in any way defective or deficient, including, but not limited to, claims in the nature of negligence, product liability, breach of warranty (express or implied), breach of contract, or fraud (collectively the “Covered Claims”), whether for injury to person or property, or otherwise. If any Covered Claim is asserted against the Company, the client shall have the right to retain counsel of its choosing, and shall promptly notify Client of such claim.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY THE COMPANY UNDER PARAGRAPH a. ABOVE, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, AND THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF EITHER PARTY HEREUNDER SHALL BE THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY CLIENT PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE CONTENT OF THE REVIEWS PROVIDED BY ITS SUBSCRIBERS OR OTHERS, OR THE CONTINUING AVAILABILITY OF ANY FEATURE OR FUNCTION OF THE AMAZON.COM WEBSITE THAT MAY BE NECESSARY TO CARRY OUT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- THE COMPANY HAS NO CONTROL OVER CHANGES TO THE AMAZON.COM SITE, WHICH MAY RENDER THE COMPANY UNABLE TO FULFILL ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER. THE SERVICES HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement, (a) on fourteen (14)-days written notice of the other party’s breach of this Agreement if the other party has failed to cure its breach during such period, or (b) immediately on written notice of the other party’s breach of the terms outlined in this agreement. The provisions of Section 5, 6 and 7 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is the entire agreement of the parties on the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior or concurrent discussions, negotiations or agreements concerning the same. This Agreement may only be modified in writing, signed by both parties. No failure or delay of either party in enforcing any right or obligation hereunder shall be deemed a waiver, and no waiver will be effective unless signed with the party to be charged.
- The interpretation, performance, enforcement, and breach of this Agreement shall be governed and construed under the laws of the State of Florida without reference to conflicts of law principles. Any disputes arising from or relating in any way to this Agreement shall be brought, if at all, in final, binding arbitration pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such arbitration shall be confidential, and shall be conducted in Broward County, Florida. The prevailing party in such arbitration, and any proceedings to enforce or vacate the arbitrator’s decision shall be entitled to recover its attorney’s fees and costs.
- In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is intended for the benefit of the named parties alone, and is not intended to confer any rights on any third parties. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
- This Agreement reflects the negotiation and mutual intention of the parties, and will not be strictly construed against either party by reason of the party drafting this Agreement or the provision at issue.
- Any notice required or permitted hereunder shall be given in writing by mail or email at the address for each party specified below and shall be deemed effective upon receipt.
- This Agreement may be executed in counterparts and through electronic means by clicking agree below.
Copyright © 2022 markethustl.com