Important Amazon Conferences For 2018 You Won’t Wanna Miss
Just like doctors attend conferences to keep up with the ever-changing technology and advances in science and medicine, it’s important as a seller for you to stay updated on the continual (and sometimes stealthy) changes implemented by Amazon. Because the e-commerce market is saturated with new products and businesses every day, it’s important that you stay ahead of your competition by attending at least one of the many Amazon Conferences for 2018.
While you can gain some useful knowledge by looking at seller forums and online material for information, there’s nothing like being physically immersed in the heartbeat of it all to fully get a grasp of how to help your business succeed and who your competition is.
Here are the top Amazon Seller shows, conferences, and summits for 2018.
The Prosper Show
March 13-14 @ The Las Vegas Convention Center
Keynote Presentation: Michael Gerber “Why Most Amazon Seller Businesses Don’t Work And What To Do About It!”
This isn’t a show for the faint of heart. You’re thrown in with the big dogs at the Prosper Show. By no means do we want to deter you from going – you’re bound to learn a lot, even as a newer Amazon seller.
The Prosper show targets both private label companies and advanced sellers. This show focuses primarily on the continual education of established Amazon sellers and vendors, but that doesn’t mean you can’t benefit from learning from people who have been in the Amazon game longer than you.
This event also includes an additional pre-day of workshops on March 12, 2018 at an extra cost.
To learn more about the Prosper Show, click here and to receive a $100 off General Conference ticket, brought to you by Markethustl. Type in discount code 18xHustl when you’re checking out. *Note that this discount is not offered for the workshops that are held prior to the day of the general show.
May 3-5, 2018 @ Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort – Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Keynote Speakers: Too Many To List
Designed to be less centered around inspirational entrepreneurship stories and more of a crash-course in e-commerce strategizing, this learning conference will guide you in everything you need to know about Amazon sales, Amazon terminology, and Amazon advancements.It also teaches you how to:
Find profitable products to sell online
Import or manufacture goods from Asia
Run effective campaigns
Develop a high converting website
…and much more!
If you are a new seller, the classes with teach you what products to sell and how to do it, along with the necessary tools to get you your first sale.
There is also a course for experienced sellers that help you understand more about sales funnels, SEO, Social Media, PPC advertising, Conversion Optimization, Email Marketing and Copywriting.
To learn more about this event, click here.
Manchester Online Seller Conference
May 4, 2018 @ UKFast Campus, Birley Fields, Manchester
This conference has only been around for a few years in Manchester but has experienced rapid growth and positive feedback. Collaborating with Digitl, this is a one day event with ten expert speakers. This event is great for anybody who is selling online, whether through Amazon or other marketplaces or e-commerce websites. With great networking opportunities with fellow entrepreneurs, you are sure to gain much insight into the world of selling online.
For more information, click here.
June 5-8, 2018 @ McCormick Place West – Chicago, Illinois
Keynote Speaker: Alon Cohen “The Digital Innovation that Built a Houzz”
An acronym for The Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition, the IRCE agenda claims to be a “step above the rest” and one of the largest of its kind. The exhibit is a 4 day event and is structured in a way to allow steady flow between track and workshop sessions throughout the day. Each in-depth course takes the seller through multiple sessions of insight and information.
It’s open to businesses of all sizes and generally attracts thousands of industry experts, exhibitors, and vendors each year. The schedule allows for you can to personalize your own schedule to meet the needs of where you are in your entrepreneurship.
To learn more about this Exhibit, click here.
Midwest E-Commerce Conference
July 20th-July 21st, 2018 @ Minneapolis, Minnesota
Chris Green “The Future Is So Bright you Have To Wear Shades”
Tyler Henderson “The State of Amazon: What’s Next?”
This is the 5th Annual Midwest e-Com Conference, for sellers by sellers. Not just for Amazon, this conference also provides valuable information for those selling on Ebay, Etsy, Shopify and other online platforms.
You’ll learn what is changing in the world of online selling, new tactics to market your business, rules of selling through differentiating platforms, and how to grow and evolve your business.
This event brings together a wide range of experienced speakers to address a multitude of topics and help sellers of all levels.
To find out more about this event, click here.
UK Online Sellers Conference
September 6-7, 2018
This event must be included, as it the only major e-commerce conference in the UK catering specifically to Amazon vendors.
More intimate in scale, featuring roughly a dozen speakers and around 350 attendees, the UK Seller Conference offers a great chance to forge relationships with other growing businesses. This conference may be of particular interest to businesses considering selling in other countries.
Like many of these gatherings, the UK Seller Conference is designed with a track system to appeal to both beginners and high-volume sellers. Sellers should follow their website for more information on the 2018 event, here.
October 9 – 11th, 2018 @ Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas
Keynote Speakers: Too Many Too List
While it is often touted as one of the top conferences for e-commerce as a whole, Retail Global is an excellent option for FBA vendors because so much of their agenda is devoted to Amazon.
Past programming includes global supplier management and AMS strategies that can increase sales by $10,000 to $100,000 a month.
This event combines superb content (96% of attendees rated the quality of workshops as excellent) and wonderful networking opportunities (97% of conference-goers polled said this is a key reason they will re-attend).
For More information about this conference, click here.
**For a list of smaller events and meet-ups around the U.S. and the world, click here.**
Coupon Marketing Agreement
(“Agreement”) by and between iLoveToReview.com, LLC dba MarketHustl.com, a Nevada limited liability company, (the “Company”) and the undersigned client (the “Client”), effective as of the date set forth above (the “Effective Date”) and covers all promotional campaigns for MarketHustl.
Amazon TOS Compliance
- We are not a review company. We will never ask any member to review a product.
- We have no way of tracking any information related to Amazon reviews
- Providing products in exchange for a review is against Amazon TOS.
- All campaigns are for strategic promotional purposes only
- The term “Coupon Codes” means Amazon.com coupon or promotion codes provided by Client for distribution by the Company. All Coupon Codes provided by Client to the Company shall reflect a Significant discount on the price of the product(s) described above (the “Product(s)”), but need not discount Clients’ ordinary shipping and handling costs.
- Client understands a Campaign Date will not be set until Company receives Coupon Codes for distribution as set forth below.
- The term “Redemption Target” means the numbers of people who use the Coupon Codes to claim a Product(s) from the Client’s Amazon account. Client agrees to provide Company with an accurate report showing such redemptions within three (3) business days of Company requesting it.
- The Company will use reasonable efforts to distribute the Coupon Codes by email, SMS messages or website visitors until Redemption Target has been reached, however, there is no guarantee the redemption target will be reached. The Company will be responsible for the timing, nature, and means of distributing the Coupon Codes; provided, that the Company and Client shall mutually agree in advance to any product description, marketing materials, or the like used by the Company in connection with distributing the Coupon Codes. The Coupon Codes may be distributed in conjunction with coupon codes for other products and/or services, including those of other clients.
- Campaign Fees: Client shall pay the Company the Single Promo or Standard, Basic, Business or Corporate subscription fees which are due immediately upon execution of this Agreement. The Company shall have no obligation to distribute any Coupon Codes until payment in full is received.
- Campaigns: Campaigns are defined as a coupon code promotion for a single ASIN. Single Promotions are limited to a 1 time promotion for up to 200 coupons. All subscriptions can run unlimited promotions per ASIN per month with no coupon limits.
- Client shall be responsible for timely fulfilling all orders for the Product(s) utilizing the Coupon Codes, consistent with its ordinary fulfillment policies, at its own cost. The Company will not pay for any part of the costs or retail price of the Products, and will not provide shipping, logistics, or fulfillment services. Client shall not charge shipping and handling greater than it charges paying customers for like goods.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by use of the Coupon Codes, including, but not limited to, redemption by persons other than its subscribers, publication of the Coupon Codes, or redemptions of the Coupon Codes in excess of the Redemption Target. If Client believes that the Coupon Codes are being misused it is Client’s responsibility to deactivate the Coupon Codes.
- Upon the Company’s request, Client shall provide to the Company the complete fulfillment report from the time of the campaign.
- Client shall ensure that on the day of the promotion that the product price will be at a price that the Coupon Codes will reduce the item to the agreed upon amount as indicated on the cover of this Agreement. Client further promises that they shall not change the price of the item on Amazon for 5 days after the promotion launch date to ensure that the Coupon Codes will discount the product as promised for 5 days after the promotion date.
- The Term of this agreement shall be for 30 Days from the day the Coupons are first distributed by the Company for all campaigns and automatically renewed each month upon monthly subscription payment.
- Campaigns are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and are non-refundable.
Indemnification, Insurance, Limitations on Liability.
- Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless for any liability, damage, loss, claim, cause of action, injury or expense (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising from or relating to any Client’s product(s) or any product(s) promoted by Client pursuant to this Agreement, Client’s failure to fulfill any order pursuant to the Coupon Codes, any returns, reimbursements or the like, or any claim that any product promoted by Client under this Agreement was in any way defective or deficient, including, but not limited to, claims in the nature of negligence, product liability, breach of warranty (express or implied), breach of contract, or fraud (collectively the “Covered Claims”), whether for injury to person or property, or otherwise. If any Covered Claim is asserted against the Company, the client shall have the right to retain counsel of its choosing, and shall promptly notify Client of such claim.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY THE COMPANY UNDER PARAGRAPH a. ABOVE, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, AND THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF EITHER PARTY HEREUNDER SHALL BE THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY CLIENT PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE CONTENT OF THE REVIEWS PROVIDED BY ITS SUBSCRIBERS OR OTHERS, OR THE CONTINUING AVAILABILITY OF ANY FEATURE OR FUNCTION OF THE AMAZON.COM WEBSITE THAT MAY BE NECESSARY TO CARRY OUT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- THE COMPANY HAS NO CONTROL OVER CHANGES TO THE AMAZON.COM SITE, WHICH MAY RENDER THE COMPANY UNABLE TO FULFILL ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER. THE SERVICES HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement, (a) on fourteen (14)-days written notice of the other party’s breach of this Agreement if the other party has failed to cure its breach during such period, or (b) immediately on written notice of the other party’s breach of the terms outlined in this agreement. The provisions of Section 5, 6 and 7 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is the entire agreement of the parties on the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior or concurrent discussions, negotiations or agreements concerning the same. This Agreement may only be modified in writing, signed by both parties. No failure or delay of either party in enforcing any right or obligation hereunder shall be deemed a waiver, and no waiver will be effective unless signed with the party to be charged.
- The interpretation, performance, enforcement, and breach of this Agreement shall be governed and construed under the laws of the State of Florida without reference to conflicts of law principles. Any disputes arising from or relating in any way to this Agreement shall be brought, if at all, in final, binding arbitration pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such arbitration shall be confidential, and shall be conducted in Broward County, Florida. The prevailing party in such arbitration, and any proceedings to enforce or vacate the arbitrator’s decision shall be entitled to recover its attorney’s fees and costs.
- In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is intended for the benefit of the named parties alone, and is not intended to confer any rights on any third parties. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
- This Agreement reflects the negotiation and mutual intention of the parties, and will not be strictly construed against either party by reason of the party drafting this Agreement or the provision at issue.
- Any notice required or permitted hereunder shall be given in writing by mail or email at the address for each party specified below and shall be deemed effective upon receipt.
- This Agreement may be executed in counterparts and through electronic means by clicking agree below.
Copyright © 2021 markethustl.com